Thursday, September 14, 2006

Week #12 Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things That Make Me Say "Ahhhh"
1. A baby's laugh
2. Sleeping children
3. Realizing it's my day off so I can roll over and sleep a little longer
4. A clean window
5. A just finished project that turns out well
6. Having my back scratched
7. A foot massage
8. Receiving a book in the mail or having one come in at the library
9. Learning something new or seeing something from a different perspective
10. Being complimented
11. Finding a box of mystic mint cookies
12. A lone and beautiful tree
13. Laying my head on the pillow at night

6 comments:

Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Wonderful, Booklogged!

Dane Bramage said...

Great list. Is #7 giving or receiving? Thanks for stopping at my T13.

Booklogged said...

#7 is definitely receiving. My husband gives me the greates foot rubs every couple of weeks or so. Ahhhhhhh. . .

Framed said...

I would say aaah for these, except the mystic mints. I'll take peanut clusters any day. I just have faint memories of back scratchings and foot massages. I am so jealous.

Alyson said...

Wow! It's been too long since I've looked at anyone's blogs. Your's has a completely different look. I like it.

I actually went to sleep early last night, so I woke up at 9:00 this morning. Maybe I'll be able to finish unpacking and get the rest of my homework done today. First things first though, I need to write a new post for my blog.

Booklogged said...

Aaaahhhhh - framed and alyson! Alwasys so nice to hear from you. Look forward to your new post, Aly. Glad all is going well.