1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? If money was not an option, I would like to build in Jackonsville, Oregon. Close to the freeway, close to the ocean, close to mountains, close to Portland, relatively close to Vancouver and Vancouver Island. Only drawback would be the dry desert we'd have to drive through to visit family in Utah.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? That's easy - blue jeans.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Hands, I guess.
4. What's the last CD that you bought? It's been awhile (2-3 yrs), but I think it was Simon and Garfunkel
5. Where's your favorite place to be? At home around the kitchen table playing games, or in my recliner reading, or in the family room in front of the computer.
6. Where's your least favorite place to be? In a meeting or in the desert
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? My feet--my husband gives THE BEST foot massages. Aaaahhhhh....
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? This one's hard -- I guess, strong in mind
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Without an alarm I wake up between 9:30 and 10:00. With an alarm 6:30.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Dishwasher
11. What makes you really angry? Lying, cheating, inconsiderateness and students who think you're stupid because you're older. GRRRR!
12. If you could play any instrument what would it be? The piano.
13. Favorite color? Yellow, I guess, but I really like purples and pinks and blues and greens and peach. I'm glad we have all the colors.
14. Sports car or SUV? SUV, although I'd also really like an elegant and comfortable traveling car.
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes
16. Favorite children's book? What Was That? and If I Were A Lion
17. What's your favorite season? Love spring because the flowers and leaves come back after that cold, bleak winter but I also like fall because it cools down again and there's the bounteous harvest.
18. What is your least favorite household chore? Cleaning the toilet
19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be? Speed reading
20. If you have a tattoo what is it? No tattoo
21. Can you juggle? No to both balls and life.
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? I wouldn't want to go back and talk to him, but I would like to talk with him now -- my dad who died over 20 years ago.
23. What's your favorite day? A productive one, that has a bit of tranquil quietness tucked in when I can read.
24. What's in the trunk of your car? Two sports bags filled with emergency stuff, a blanket, a sweatshirt, and a spare tire.
25. Which do you prefer-sushi or hamburger? Hamburger, please.