1. A - If you were an ANIMAL, what would you be?
I'd like to be a cat that lives in an elegant home with owners that feed me in cut crystal bowls.
2. B - BOOKS: What’s on your reading list?Birds of a Feather (book 2 in the Maisie Dobbs series) by Jacqueline Winspear
Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Bel Canto by Anne Patchett
The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett
The Alchemist by Paul Coelho
Voyage of the Narwhal by Andrea Barrett
Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai
3. C - COMPULSIVE about anything?
I guess you could say that I'm compulsive about reading - I must read everyday even if it's a little.
4. D - DREAMS - Do you … dream in color? remember your dreams? keep a dream journal?
I do dream in color, but I don't keep a dream diary. I did have a dream the other night that I felt held meaning. I kept accidently dropping things out the upstairs window, the cordless phone, the tv remote, and something else I don't remember. I struggle to get them but only sent them further down the sloped roof. There was much worrying and ineffectual effort on my part. Finally my husband, the hero, came home, put a ladder against the side of the house, and climb up on the periously steep roof and retrieved the items. The next day I figured out the meaning - There were jobs around the house that I couldn'd do but that I worried about. I needed Myke to do them for me.
5. E - EATING - what’s your usual snack?
Used to be Mystic Mint cookies until all the stores in the area quit carrying them. Now it's a mint chocolate cookie made by Dove.
6. F - A Few of your FAVORITE Things:
The lap quilt my daughter made me, my desk and computer, a phone that's close at hand when it rings, our comfortable and reliable vehicle, clean sheets from off the line, laying in the hammock in the spring or fall, bed and breakfasts, trips with my husband, the Oregon coastline, books, other people who share their talents, the scriptures,
7. G - GIGGLES! What (or who) makes you laugh? Do you have a good sense of humor?
It tickles me pink to watch my grandkids discover and enjoy things that I've grown callous to over the years. When they laugh, I can't help but laugh.
8. H - major HOT Button:
People who are inconsiderate, who are rude, who think they are the only ones that matter.
9. I - I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father.
10. J - What kind of JOKES do you like? Dislike?I like jokes that are clean with an unexpected punch line. Or that touch on a quirky truth about human nature. I do not like jokes that make fun of someone or of a group of people. Here's a joke I think is funny in a cute sort of way:
Do you know what the snail said as it rode on the back of a turtle? "Slow down, you're going too fast!"
11. K - Also KNOWN As… Aliases? Screen names? A non de plume perhaps?
My only alias is booklogged, my blogging name.
12. L - I LOVE …
My family. I love being a grandma to a 5 yr old boy and a 3 yr old girl.
13. M - How do you feel about MEETING people? Do it all the time? Rarely? Parties or 1-on-1?
I don't like to meeting people, but sometimes I have to with my job. I think I'm generally poised and easy to talk with. I like gatherings with my family were I feel comfortable. We eat good food, have interesting conversations and play lots of games.