- stop procrastinating 10320 people
- write a book 8804 people
- be happy 7668 people
- Learn Spanish 5444 people
- Read more books 4674 people
- write a novel 3572 people
- wake up when my alarm clock goes off 3392 people
- To live instead of exist 3261 people
- Swim with dolphins 2704 people
- Read more 2695 people
- make a difference 2599 people
- live passionately 2596 people
- identify 100 things that make me happy (besides money) 2523 people
- Never stop learning 1911 people
- Finish what I start 1863 people Some curious goals, especially since they are filed under "Books". #7 wake up when the alarm goes off?! Heck, I'd like to just get out of bed when the alarm goes off, I could wake up a little later. But what does that have to do with books, unless maybe you could read more if you got up on time. #9 swim with the dolphins? Did that idea come from a book, or is that person going to read a book while swimming, or maybe, she's going to write a book about the experience - okay, that makes sense.
I think # 13, identify 100 things that make me happy (besides money) is an admirable goal and one that I think I could do. In fact, I'm going to start today (or tomorrow). Ignore #1 above.
I have no desire to #2 and #6, write a book or #4, learn Spanish though I 've always wanted to learn French. I would like to do #5 and #10 read more, as in continue reading like I'm doing now. Along with that is #14, never stop learning. Learning helps me feel rejuvenated and young until I try to stand up and my knees hurt!