Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Grandchildren

My husband decided we needed a new, super-duper camera for our up-coming vacation. Of course, we had to try it out and learn all the buttons and whistles beforehand, so we took a gazillion pictures of our grandkids. I thought I'd share a few with you

This is Jeffery, age 5.


And this is Megan, age 3.

Jeff loves to play with any one of Papa's 10 - 20 squirt guns. He can play for hours with water. But watch out because he's the best 5-year-old squirter there is! (His words) And he's fierce.

Both kids love to play with the hose (if there's water coming out of it). Here's Megan watering the square foot gardens. We appreciate the help with our tomatoes and squash.

This is Megan posing for Katie. Don't those little feet make you chuckle?

And here's proof that miracles do happen!

12 comments:

julie said...

They are both getting so big! How does that happen??? I love the pictures, they go a long way in capturing Jeff and Megan's cuteness.

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Cassie said...

Very cute. What kind of camera did you get?

Framed said...

I love the brother/sister hug. Or is Jeff trying to choke her? j/k

Alyson said...

Very cute pics. I love those kids so much. I made a comment on Katie's blog about Megan's cute little feet.

Booklogged said...

Cassie, it's a Cannon Rebel XTi. It's really quite wonderful. Kind of like the old SLR's but it's digital. There are detachable zoom lenses, which is great for picture taking, but a pain to take on and off. I think we are going to love it. Heck, we already do.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Gosh, what incredible photos! The subjects are just darling, of course, but the pictures are so clear and crisp. I was about to ask about the camera as well, but I see your comment that it's a digi Rebel. Explains a lot, I would kill for one of those :)

Enjoy the camera and your upcoming vacation :)

Marg said...

Great pictures!

hellomelissa said...

BEAUTIFUL babies! and a papa with 10-20 squirtguns rocks.

Booklogged said...

Melissa, these kid's papa (my husband) has toys galore. I loves being a grandpa.

alisonwonderland said...

what cuties! (especially those little feet!) thanks for sharing!

from your countdown clock, i can see that the trip is nearly here ... have a wonderful time. and i'll be eagerly awaiting the posting of trip photos!

jenclair said...

Too cute! Love the one of Megan in the garden. Grandkids are such a joy!